The main principles of admission of students for practical training in Agrowill Group AB:
1. Students are admitted to Agrowill Group AB for practical training in view of the Company’s needs and possibilities to admit them.
2. Students of Master’s degree and main studies who have completed the second or third course are admitted for practical training at the Company, provided that practical training is envisaged in their study programme and the objectives and tasks of practical training correspond to the Company’s needs and possibilities.
3. Students should apply for practical training at the Company no later than two months before the start of practical training.
4. Students willing to undertake practical training at the Company are asked to fill in the practical training application form.
5. Only students selected for practical training at the Company will be informed.
6. A tripartite agreement on the practical training of a student (between the student, the Company and a university) is signed during the practical training.
If you have any questions or want to receive more detailed information on the practical training, please contact us by email email@example.com